Monday, October 28, 2019

Open Enrollment is just around the Corner!


Open Enrollment is just around the Corner! 
Here is what to expect:
  • I will be sending out email blast, texts, and giving phone calls with my appointment link for open enrollment starting in October!
  • When you get the appointment link, BOOK AN APPOINTMENT! 
  • Once you book an appointment I will take you off the list so you won't be bugged anymore from my emails, texts, ect. 
Keep in mind:
  • Earlier you book an appointment the more time you have to make a decision. 
  • This is the ONLY time during the year to change your plan.

Open Enrollment in New Mexico starts November 1st, 2019 and will end December 15th, 2019.
After that date you will not be able to make changes or enroll in coverage for 2020! 
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MY APPOINTMENT LINK FOR THE 2020 OPEN ENROLLMENT! 

 Let me know if you have any questions about the 2020 open enrollment season! 
You can always call or text me with your concerns @ 505-280-5830. 
Have a great day! 
Matt Boland

No comments:

Post a Comment